Monday, October 20, 2008

Ultimate Frisbee Feedback

Teaching Ultimate Frisbee was a little nerve-racking. I think it was the microphone that scared me because I knew that I was going to have to listen to myself and I knew it wasn’t going to sound good so I tried to be to the point. Then looking back on my transcript I laughed at myself because I would think “Did I really just say that?” The next thing was to fill out the Feedback Analysis form. Here I realized that I actually have very little feedback, which is not a good thing. The feed back that I did have was general which was even worse. Writing the transcript and filling out the feedback form I got to see what I need to work on and what I need to change which is a good thing.

1 comment:

Stephen Yang said...

Maria,
Congrats on being the first to integrate your feedback form into your blog. Don't stop.
S